In our privacy statement we let you know what information, why and where we request and store your (personal) data. We ensure that your privacy is guaranteed and that your personal data is safe with us, so that you can shop in peace.
Who is responsible for your data?
Maboba BV trading under the name NEGOTIA Leather:
5991 LT Baarlo
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamber of Commerce number: 84641118
VAT number: NL863293773B01
Legal grounds for storing your data
According to privacy legislation, we must let you know what legal grounds we have to use your data. We need information from you, among other things, to help you deliver your order in good order, to guarantee the warranty on your product(s) and to guarantee other contractual agreements. This is the case with:
- Placing order(s)
- Delivery of your order(s)
- Handle returns and service cases
- Securing your right to warranty
- Contact our customer service
In addition, we can use your data for 'legitimate interest'. This means that we want to provide all our customers with the most optimal, personal service. We always think of your privacy. This is true for:
- Reviews and customer satisfaction surveys
- Contact our customer service
- Visit from our website
- Creating an account
- Newsletter and email(s)
- personal advice
- Social media
We may also have a legal obligation to use your information, for example if we suspect fraud. Sometimes you have given us permission to use your data, such as when you sign up for our newsletter. You can of course unsubscribe from this at any time.
Who has access to your data?
We only pass on your data to other parties if this is really necessary for our services. This concerns these parties: delivery partners, product support, payment partners, trade information agencies, IT service providers and parties that collect our reviews. After all, our delivery partner must deliver your order to the correct address. Parties such as data management platforms, media and advertising agencies and research agencies come into play as soon as we want to give you personal advice or show targeted advertisements, for example based on your interest in certain products. In suspicious situations, we are obliged to share customer data with government agencies.
The parties that receive access to your data from us may only use it to provide you with a service on behalf of Maboba. Unless they themselves are responsible for obtaining and protecting your data. We promise that we will not share or sell your data unnecessarily with and to third parties.
Where is your data stored?
Your data is only stored in the places where this is necessary, mainly under our own management. In addition, this happens at a few parties we work with, these are mainly parties located in the European Union (EU). Some parties are located outside the EU, for example Google. We have carefully checked that they comply with privacy legislation and that your data is completely safe.
How long do we store your data?
We do not store and use your data longer than necessary. We will then delete all data we have from you. Or we use your data anonymously, because we need certain data for internal analyzes and reports, such as the value of your order. We keep certain terms, after which we delete your data. Here they are:
- We delete recorded telephone conversations after 30 days as standard unless we have a legal obligation to keep a conversation for longer.
- We delete inactive customer accounts after 7 years. After that period, we only use your data anonymously for internal reports.
- The Tax and Customs Administration requires us to keep our administration with your invoice, payment and order details for 7 years. After that, we only use anonymous data for internal reporting. You must also keep the invoices for your purchases properly, for when your warranty expires, for example.
- If you have registered for the newsletter or have given permission to receive personalized messages, we will retain that permission for 5 years. Even if you decide at some point that you no longer wish to receive the newsletter or personalized messages, we will save the withdrawal of your request. We do not store the e-mails you receive from us for longer than 60 days. So you don't have to worry that you will receive the same email from us more often. After that period, we only use your data anonymously for internal reports.
What are your rights?
Of course you remain in control of your data. Do you want to inspect the data we have stored about you and/or receive a copy or change data (or have it changed)? Please contact us by phone, email or by post. In this way you can also object to the use of your data for marketing purposes, the outcome of the credit check if you buy something from us on installment or indicate that you think that your privacy outweighs our interest. In that case, we will review the situation. Do you want us to transfer your data to another party? That is also possible. Send your request by post or e-mail and we'll make it right.
Unsubscribing from the newsletter is of course arranged in no time; you do this in your account or via the link at the bottom of the newsletter itself.
Do you have questions or complaints?
The Dutch Data Protection Authority checks whether companies comply with the General Data Protection Regulation. If you have any questions or complaints, or if you simply want to view your stored (personal) data, please contact us via our contact form or send an email to email@example.com . We are happy to help you find a solution. If that does not work, you naturally have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.