In our privacy statement we let you know which information, why and where we request and store your (personal) data. We ensure that your privacy is guaranteed and that your personal data is safe with us, so that you can shop in peace.
Who is responsible for your data?
Maboba B.V. trading under the name NEGOTIA Leather:
5991 LT Baarlo
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamber of Commerce number: 84641118
VAT number: NL863293773B01
Legal grounds for storing your data
According to privacy legislation, we must let you know what legal grounds we have to use your data. Among other things, we need information from you to help you deliver your order in good order, to guarantee the warranty on your product(s) and to guarantee other contractual agreements. This is the case with:
- Placing order(s)
- Delivery of your order(s)
- Handling returns and service cases
- Securing your right to warranty
- Contact our customer service
In addition, we can use your data in case of 'legitimate interest'. This means that we want to provide all our customers with the most optimal, personal service. We always think about your privacy. This applies to:
- Reviews and customer satisfaction surveys
- Contact our customer service
- Visit our website
- Creating an account
- Newsletter and email(s)
- Personal advice
- Social media
We may also have a legal obligation to use your data, for example when we suspect fraud. Sometimes you have given us permission to use your data, such as when you sign up for our newsletter. You can of course unsubscribe from this at any time.
Who has access to your data?
We only pass on your data to other parties if this is really necessary for our services. This concerns these parties: delivery partners, product support, payment partners, trade information agencies, IT service providers and parties that collect our reviews. After all, our delivery partner must deliver your order to the right address. Parties such as data management platforms, media and advertising agencies and research agencies come into the picture as soon as we want to give you personal advice or show you targeted advertisements, for example based on your interest in certain products. In suspicious situations, we are obliged to share customer data with government authorities.
The parties that receive access to your data from us may only use it to provide you with a service on behalf of Maboba. Unless they are responsible for obtaining and protecting your data. We promise that we will not unnecessarily share or sell your data with and to third parties.
Where is your data stored?
Your data is only stored in the places where this is necessary, mainly under our own management. In addition, this happens with some parties we work with, these are mainly parties that are located in the European Union (EU). Some parties are located outside the EU, for example Google. For this we have carefully checked that they comply with the privacy legislation and that your data is completely safe.
How long do we keep your data?
We do not store and use your data longer than necessary. After that, we will delete all the data we have about you. Or we use your data anonymously, because we need certain data for internal analyses and reports such as the value of your order. We keep certain deadlines, after which we delete your data. Here they are:
- By default, we delete recorded phone calls after 30 days unless we have a legal obligation to keep a call longer.
- We delete inactive customer accounts after 7 years. After that period, we will only use your data anonymously, for internal reports.
- The tax authorities require us to keep our administration with your invoice, payment and order details for 7 years. After that, we only use anonymous data for internal reporting. You must also keep the invoices of your purchases well, for example when your warranty expires.
- If you have subscribed to the newsletter or have given permission to receive personalized messages, we will keep that permission for 5 years. Even if you decide at some point that you no longer wish to receive the newsletter or personalized messages, we will retain the withdrawal of your request. We do not store the e-mails you receive from us for longer than 60 days. So you don't have to worry about getting the same email from us more often. After that period, we will only use your data anonymously, for internal reports.
What are your rights?
Of course, you remain in control of your data. Would you like to gain access to the data we have stored from you and/or receive a copy or change data? Please contact us by phone, email or by post. In this way you can also object to the use of your data for marketing purposes, the outcome of the credit check if you buy something from us on installment or indicate that you think your privacy outweighs our interest. In that case, we will review the situation. Do you want us to transfer your data to another party? That is also possible. Send your request by post or e-mail and we will make it right.
Unsubscribing from the newsletter is of course arranged in no time; You can do this in your account or via the link at the bottom of the newsletter itself.
Do you have any questions or complaints?
The Dutch Data Protection Authority checks whether companies comply with the General Data Protection Regulation. If you have any questions or complaints, or simply want to inspect your stored (personal) data, please contact us via our contact form or send an email to email@example.com. We are happy to help you find a solution. If that does not work, you obviously have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.